2 bedroom flat for saleGlenmuir Close, Irlam, Manchester
- Large 2nd floor apartment
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher
- Good sized double bedroom
- En-suite shower room
- Off-road parking
- GCH, UPVC DG, Intercom, alarmed
Situated in a convenient location this 2 bed second floor flat benefits from gas central heating and upvc double glazing. Comprising: hall, lounge, fully fitted kitchen/diner with integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer, washer and dishwasher. 2 bedrooms, the main having built in robes and en suite. The main bathroom has a full suite with tiling and shower fitting. The sale includes carpets and blinds. There is off road parking to the rear. EPC Rating C
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49219596.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102495004876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Irlam Estates, Irlam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.