1 bedroom flat for saleBeaufort Road, Clifton, Bristol
- First Floor Retirement Flat
- 18ft Living Room, Kitchen
- Double Bedroom
- Modern Shower Room
- Communal Gardens
- Residents Lounge
- No Onward Chain
Well presented first floor retirement flat enjoying views over CLIFTON Tennis Club and conveniently located for amenities on Whiteladies Road and Clifton Village. The property comprises an 18ft living room, kitchen, double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and modern shower room. No onward chain.
First floor purpose built retirement flat (over 60's) located in CLIFTON comprising communal areas, living room, modern kitchen, double bedroom and modern shower room. Please contact the Clifton office for viewings.
Secure entry door system. Lift and stairwell to all floors.
Door to front. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank. Emergency pull cord. Coved ceiling. Doors leading to living room, bedroom and shower room.
Living Room 18' 10" x 10' 6" ( 5.74m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Feature fireplace surround. Electric storage heater. Coved ceiling. Phone entry system. Emergency pull cord. Archway to kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 2" x 7' ( 2.18m x 2.13m )
Range of wall and base units with contrasting worksurfaces. Stainless steel sink drainer unit set into worksurface with tiled splashback. Built-in electric hob. Built-in electric oven. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge / freezer. Coved ceiling.
Bedroom 13' 11" x 8' 8" ( 4.24m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Built-in wardrobe. Electric heater. Emergency pull cord. Coved ceiling.
Shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Coved ceiling.
Well maintained communal gardens, laundry room, residents lounge, house manager, guest suite.
Please note this is a retirement flat and available to purchaser's 60 years and over.
This property is being sold on behalf of a corporate client. It is marketed subject to obtaining the grant of probate and must remain on the market until contracts are exchanged. As part of a deceased's estate it may not be possible to provide answers to the standard property questionnaire. Please refer to the agent before viewing if you feel this may affect your buying decision.
Please note that any services, heating system or appliances have not been tested, and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49225191.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI105692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.