3 bedroom terraced house for saleGorse Road, Blackpool
Withdrawn from Market
- A Three Bedroom Victorian Mid Gardened terrace
- Double Glazed And Gas Central Heated
- Two Reception Rooms
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Room
- Gardens To Front And Rear
- Stanley Park Location
- Ideal Family Home
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- NO CHAIN!
ENTRANCE HALL On entrance to the property there is a blue composite door leading into hallway. Stairs to he first floor landing. Radiator. Doors leading to both rooms.
LOUNGE 14' 00" x 11' 01" (4.27m x 3.38m) A light and spacious lounge with a walk in double glazed bay window to front elevation. Decorative coved ceiling with ceiling light. Television point. Fitted carpet. Radiator.
DINING ROOM 12' 11" x 11' 02" (3.94m x 3.4m) What could be used as a generous sized second reception or a great sized dining room. There is a ceiling light. Fitted carpet. Television point. Door to under storage. Open to kitchen area.
KITCHEN/DINER 14' 01" x 5' 10" (4.29m x 1.78m) An open plan kitchen / dining area. Kitchen has a range of matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces. Room for a freestanding cooker with gas connection point and overhead extractor. Belfast style sink. Combination boiler mounted to the wall. Room for dining table and chairs. A double glazed window and door to rear elevation.
LANDING Loft access. Fitted carpet. Doors to all rooms. Room on the landing for a set up of an home office.
BEDROOM ONE 13' 07" x 10' 07" (4.14m x 3.23m) A double glazed bay window to front elevation. Television point. Picture rail. Fitted carpet.
BEDROOM TWO 12' 10" x 10' 05" (3.91m x 3.18m) A double glazed window to rear elevation. Fitted carpet. Ceiling light. Television point.
BEDROOM THREE 7' 09" x 6' 01" (2.36m x 1.85m) A double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
SHOWER ROOM A walk in wet room with shower point. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. A double glazed window to rear elevation.
EXTERNALLY To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance garden with concreate flooring. A wall enclosure with gated access to the rear. Raised planted border.
The front has a wall enclosed garden with gated access. Tarmac yard with a range of hedges and shrubs.
*** A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A PROPERTY ON THE DOOR STEP OF STANLEY PARK. CALL 01253 406111 TO BOOK YOUR ACCOMPANIED VIEWING ***
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49225668.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100331006575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tiger Sales & Lettings, Blackpool, Highfield Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.