3 bedroom bungalow for saleBarwick Fields, Ingleby Barwick
- A Very Impressive Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow Which Merits Early Internal Viewing
- Enjoying an Excellent Plot Within This Delightful Cul-De-Sac of Self Build Homes
- Benefitting from Attractively Presented Gardens to Front & Rear, Together with a Block Paved Driveway & Single Garage
- Tastefully Decorated Lounge/Dining Room with a Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in a Feature Stone Surround
- Generous Double Glazed Conservatory with Double Doors Allowing Access to the Rear Garden
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with a Good Range of Fitted Units & Built in Oven & Hob
- Spacious Bathroom with Coloured Suite Including Twin Wash Hand Basins & Having a Separate Shower Cubicle
- Three Delightful Bedrooms with the Master Having an En-Suite Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating System via a Baxi Combination Boiler (Installed in 2016), Double Glazed Windows & Security Alarm System
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
A Very Impressive Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow Which Merits Early Internal Viewing.
Enjoying an Excellent Plot Within This Delightful Cul-De-Sac of Self Build Homes. Benefitting from Attractively Presented Gardens to Front and Rear, Together with a Block Paved Driveway and Single Garage.
3.35m x 2.64m
3m x 2.62m
Lawned front garden with a block paved driveway providing off street parking and leading to the single detached garage. A covered side access leads to the delightful enclosed rear garden, offering a high degree of privacy and again being mainly laid to lawn with a lower paved terrace which has an attractive variety of shrubs together with an outside water tap.
5.66m x 2.72m
With up and over door, side access door, storage rafters, power points and lighting.
6m x 3.58m
4.11m x 3.07m
3.8m x 3.53m
3.84m x 3.28m
16'7 reducing to 12'7 x 10'9.
En-suite Shower Room
4m x 2.51m
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49225719.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.