5 bedroom detached house for saleMeadow Lea, Hallatrow, Bristol
- A substantial five bedroom detached village home
- Two separate receptions, well fitted kitchen and utility
- Spacious lounge with open fire place
- Master bedroom with attractive ensuite
- Private drive parking and garage
- Private grounds and sunny level lawn
An immaculately presented five bedroom detached property located in the village of Hallatrow which is just 11 miles from the city centre of Bristol and 10 miles to the centre of Bath. The accommodation is arranged over three floors and provides a good size lounge with open fireplace. Separate dining room, extensive fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, utility room and cloakroom on the ground floor. On the first floor there is a light and airy landing with doors to Master bedroom with ensuite, large second bedroom a third single bedroom and family bathroom. On the second floor there is a galleried landing with doors to two large double bedrooms and a shower room. Outside there is a private drive leading to a garage bordered by a level lawn front garden, side pathways lead into a private sunny garden mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49226274.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7927418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sam Chivers Estate Agents, Paulton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.