3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Green, Calbourne, Isle of Wight
- Beautiful period property
- Stunning village location
- Wonderful gardens for those sunny evening
- Lots of off road parking
- 3 lovely bedrooms
- EPC energy rating F (31)
This has to be one of the prettiest villages on the Isle of Wight and is buzzing with community spirit. Living here will give you a wonderful lifestyle full of tranquillity and an abundance of stunning country and coastal walks. This period cottage is set right in the heart of the village opposite the Church Green where the village often get together and hold a variety of village fates and activities and just behind the cottage is the very famous Winkle Street which appears on so many postcards across the island as I real beauty spot and attraction. The cottage is set in stunning gardens which the current vendor opens to the public oce a year in the summer and in the grounds, still stands the old forged which is now a very handy workshop with many uses. The cottage is in stunning condition throughout and also comes with a huge driveway where you can park numerous cars and I’m sure if you are lucky enough to live here, you will need it as you will have many visitors wanted to see your wonderful home. The location is fabulous, tucked away in a peaceful location on the Island but only ten minutes from Newport’s town centre and beaches close by too.
What the Owner says:
When I first saw this cottage well over ten years ago, I fell in love with it straight away, even though it was fairly run down. With help, I have throughout enjoyed bringing the cottage back to tip top condition and now it is just beautiful. Living here has giving me a wonderful lifestyle, I really get stuck in to village life here. I enjoy the flower arranging in the village church and help with many activities on the village green and love opening my garden to the public to help raise the pennies. The time has come though where it is just too big for me on my own and I can’t wait for people to step through my front door and see this lovely home. I wish the new owners many happy years here and really hope the cottage brings a smile to your face.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'9 x 11'8 (4.19m x 3.56m)
- Kitchen Area: 14'6 x 6'11 (4.42m x 2.11m)
- Breakfast Area: 11'1 x 7'5 (3.38m x 2.26m)
- Dining Room: 13'7 x 10'8 (4.14m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'10 x 11'8 (4.22m x 3.56m)
- En Suite
- Bedroom 2: 13'8 x 11'5 (4.17m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'7 x 5'4 (3.23m x 1.63m)
- Shower Room
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49234761.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.