2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVaughan Road, Birkdale, Southport, PR8 4BX
- Attractive cottage style semi detached
- Convenient for Birkdale Vliiage
- Spacious 22' through lounge/dining room
- Large 16' kitchen
- Modern bathroom/w.c
- Central heating and UPVC double glazing
- Attractive secluded rear garden
- Detached garage and ample parking space
An attractive 2 bedroom semi-detatched cottage style house situated in an established residential area convenient for local amenities within easy reach of Birkdale Villlage and Station.
The deceptively spacious accommodation comprises: entrance hall, spacious through lounge/dining room, extended 16' kitchen, two double bedrooms and modern bathroom/w.c.
Central heating and UPVC double glazing.
Easily maintained front garden with parking space and access to attractive, enclosed and secluded rear garden which is an outstanding feature of the property and has the benefit of a detached garage and additional parking space.
Inspection highly recommended. Excellent potential.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 406353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholls & Barnes, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.