1 bedroom apartment for saleRoosevelt Tower, 18 Williamsburg Plaza ,Canary Wharf, E14
- 562 sqft Dual Aspect Apartment
- Private Residents Gymnasium
- 24 Hour Concierge Services
- Moments from Canary Wharf and X Rail
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Two landscaped residents' roof-top gardens
- Est Service charge: £2.25 psf
- Est Ground rent: £450 pa
- Tenure: Leasehold 999 years
- Completion due Q4 2017
*PRICED TO SELL* Luxury one bedroom apartment (562 Sq.Ft) offering 13th floor dual aspect views south over Canary Wharf the docks & south east to the River Thames & O2 Arena. Available in Manhattan Plaza, Canary Wharf, London, E14.
Manhattan Plaza means living just five minutes walk from the Canary Wharf peninsula, as well as being close to two of the most innovative transport modes the Capital has. Directly opposite is the new Foster + Partners designed Crossrail Station - the once-in-a-generation new route connecting East and West of the Capital which will place Manhattan Plaza a remarkable 39 minutes from Heathrow Airport from 2018.
Further benefits of the scheme include 360 degree roof terrace, 24 hour concierge service to ensure security and convenience, as well as a full high spec private residents gymnasium.
Moments from both Poplar and Blackwall DRL stations providing easy access into Canary Wharf and the City.
These particulars are not intended to form part of any contract and whilst these particulars are believed to be correct, their accuracy is in no way guaranteed. Any measurements are for guidance purposes only and should not be relied on. Photographs may depict general images of the development and may not show the actual flat for sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49236717.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27141606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.