4 bedroom detached house for salePollard Road, Weston Village, Weston-super-Mare, North Somerset, BS24
- Detached Executive Style Detached Family House
- Two / Three Reception Rooms
- Four / Five Bedrooms
- Two En-suite
- Well Presented Throughout
- Front, Side and Rear Gardens
- Double Garage and Driveway
- Close to local amenities
Modern detached home with versatile accommodation comprising 2-3 receptions, 4-5 bedrooms, 2 en-suites, double garage, front, side and rear gardens.
Located within easy reach of Weston town centre, Worle train station and junction 21 M5.
In addition local shops, schools and bus stops are close by. Must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
CJ Hole are delighted to offer for sale this spacious and versatile executive style detached home. Offering flexible accommodation comprising hallway with cloakroom, 2-3 receptions, kitchen/breakfast room, 4-5 bedrooms, two en-suite (one of which has recently been re-modernised), front, sdie and rear gardens which are not overlooked. There is also a double garage with additional parking. In addition the property has Upvc double glazed window and gas central heating.
The property is located on a quiet street within Weston Village which has local shops and bus route nearby. It also offers good access to local schools and is ideal for the commutor convienlty located within easy reach of Junction 21 M5 for Bristol and the South West. In addtion Worle train station is approx 1/2 mile away with direct link to Temple Meads, Bristol.
This bright and tastefully decorated modern family home can only be appreciated fully by arranging an internal viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49240044.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLE170226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Iles and Jenkin Ltd, Worle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.