5 bedroom detached house for saleGt. Hautbois Road, Coltishall
Withdrawn from Market
- This unique Detached Period Residence is situated within the heart of this popular Broadland Village
- FIVE Bedrooms; Four Bath/Shower Rooms
- THREE Receptions: Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Large Detached DOUBLE GARGE: Coachouse: Outbuildings
- Cellar; Walled Garden
- CHARACTER can be found throughout to include; High Ceilings, Fireplaces, Ornate Cornicing, Archways
- Total Accommodation extends to 6,322sq.ft
- Energy Rating: E
Raised up and set back in the heart of this popular Broadland village and located off the main North Walsham Road, this magnificent family home boasts an abundance of character and features. Walled gardens surround it, offering shelter and privacy, along with views over the meadows. In walking distance of all of the village amenities, this is a home to cherish for decades, with great warmth, character and character beyond measure.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49242018.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587009518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.