2 bedroom apartment for saleWalkers Place, Reading
- Purpose Built First Floor (Top Floor) Apartment
- Two 'Double' Bedrooms
- Spacious 13' Living Room
- Side Aspect Kitchen With Integrated Oven & Hob
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Allocated Parking Space & Visitors Parking
- Useful Loft Storage Space
- Favored Position To The West Of Reading Town Centre
Sansome & George Reading - Occupying the First Floor (Top Floor) of this favoured purpose built Development sits this Two Bedroom Apartment. Primly located approximately two miles to the west of Reading Town Centre and within 1 mile of a host of amenities to include West Reading Train Station (links to Paddington and Newbury), Prospect Park, frequent Bus Services (including routes 17 and 33).
Approached via steps to covered Porch housing security telephone entrance system to communal entrance with stairs to the First Floor. Internal accommodation comprises of Entrance Hall with built in storage / airing cupboard and loft storage access hatch. A naturally light front aspect, 13' Living Room arches open to an 11' Kitchen with built in electric oven and hob. The two 'Double' Bedrooms, (Bedroom one with built in storage cupboard) are serviced by a three piece Bathroom suite. The property benefits further from one allocated parking bay to the front plus additional Visitors Parking and well maintained Communal Grounds.
Ideal for both first time or investment buyers strong early interest is expected in this sensibly priced property. For further information or to arrange a viewing please call (0118) 958 3333.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49244409.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27142710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.