3 bedroom terraced house for saleWynyard Road, Thorpe Thewles
- Exceptional Modern Style Mews House
- Lovely, Always Popular Thorpe Thewles Village Surroundings
- Considerably Larger Than Might First Be Expected
- Sunny Southerly Facing Rear Garden & Garage
- Three Bedrooms & Large Walk in Store Room/Home Office
- Generous L-Shaped Lounge/Dining Room & Victorian Style Conservatory
- Modern Well-Equipped Kitchen with Appliances
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Considerably larger than might first be anticipated is this exceptional high standard modern style Mews house in delightful Thorpe Thewles village surroundings.
The tastefully presented interior comprises entrance hall with cloakroom/WC, generous l-shaped lounge/dining room, rear facing Victorian style conservatory and well equipped modern kitchen with built in appliances. The first floor has three bedrooms, luxurious bathroom with a modern four-piece suite and a large walk in store room/home office.
Outside, the hard landscaped, southerly facing rear garden is delightful and it catches the sun just right.
Numerous other features include a single garage to the rear, UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors and central heating with a combi boiler.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49248207.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.