3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleASHTEAD
Withdrawn from Market
- Well Presented Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Catchment for Popular Local Schools
- Cul-de-sac with Green to the Front Aspect
- Fantastic Kitchen with Breakfast Bar and Large Utility
- Large Driveway
- Private Location
- Access to Ashtead Station
- EPC Rating: D
V&H HOMES brings to the market a contemporary and well presented family home offering three bedrooms and a fantastic kitchen with breakfast bar and large utility room. The property is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, is in the catchment for popular local schools and offers great access to Ashtead Station.
On entering the house through an arched storm porch, the hallway benefits from under stairs storage and leads to an excellent sized and light reception room that offers ample space for a lounge with feature fireplace and a dining area. The ground floor also benefits from a stunning and modern kitchen, with a breakfast bar and room for a table, as well as a fantastic and large utility room that offers direct access to the front of the property. There is also a spacious conservatory that provides an additional reception area to this fantastic home.
To the first floor the house benefits from two good sized double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes, a single bedroom, a modern family bathroom and a separate WC.
The rear garden has a large patio area leading to a lovely lawn with flowers, shrubs and trees, providing an excellent feeling of privacy. This delightful property also offers a large driveway with room for several vehicles.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6877191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by V&H Homes, Sales & Lettings Specialists. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.