1 bedroom apartment for saleLeven Wharf, Leven Road, Poplar, E14
- Sixth Floor One Bedroom Apartment
- 549 sqft Plus Terrace Area
- West Aspect
- 10 Year BLP Warranty
- Great Investment Product
- Tenure: 999 year leasehold
- Est Service charge: £3 per sqft
- Est Ground rent: £300 per annum
- Completion due June 2018
- Not available on Help To Buy
*FIRE SALE - BELOW COST PRICE* Well positioned 6th floor West facing apartment, boasting (549 Sq.Ft) with a West / South West facing terrace area. Just north of the docklands and two kilometres east of the City, Leven Wharf is at the heart of a superbly positioned residential area.
Leven Wharf development will offer its residents ample living space with easy access to Canary Wharf. 0.5 hectare of waterfront development is part of the important Poplar Riverside development zone, whose development has been boosted by its proximity to the city's 2012 Olympic City Park. Leven Wharf comprises 96 one, two and three bedroom apartments plus commercial floorspace in a nine-storey Y shaped block which overlooks the river to the north and the park to the south
High quality finishes including:
- Kitchens: Bespoke kitchens, white high gloss lacquer doors to units, black natural granite worktop, Electrolux integrated appliances, ceramic tiles to floor
- Living room: Oak timber laminate flooring
- Bathroom: Steel, white enamel finish bath, full height ceramic tiling to walls adjacent to bath, shower, basin and wc
- Under floor heating
Completion due June 2018
These particulars are not intended to form part of any contract and whilst these particulars are believed to be correct, their accuracy is in no way guaranteed. Any measurements are for guidance purposes only and should not be relied on. Photographs may depict general images of the development and may not show the actual flat for sale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27144007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.