Studio apartment for saleStratosphere, Stratford, London, E15
- 358 sqft - 5th Floor - Dual Aspect
- 24 hour concierge services
- Wi-Fi lounge & gymnasium
- Private residents' roof-top garden
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Tenure: Leasehold 999 years
- Est Service charge: £3.50 psf pa
- Ground rent: £350 pa
- Completion due Winter 2017
- *Not Available on Help To Buy*
Dual aspect studio suite spread over (358 Sq. Ft) located on the 5th floor of the well awaited Stratosphere Building! The Station, including Tube, Overground, DLR and National Rail connections, is only a two-minute walk from the Stratosphere development. Stratosphere will set a new level of luxury for the Stratford area with facilities such as 24 hour concierge services, private residents' roof-top garden, Wi-Fi lounge, gymnasium and underfloor heating throughout. Completion due: Winter 2017.
Located in London’s new metropolitan centre and home to the 2012 Olympics, the area’s regeneration has attracted over £12.5bn of investment to date. The scheme itself is situated in close proximity to Stratford International Station and Westfield Stratford (the largest urban shopping centre in Europe). UCL and the London School of Fashion) will also be delivered in 2019.
Due to open Q1 2019 Stratford will see the new Cross Rail hub the Elizabeth Line. The north-east section of the route runs from Stratford in east London through to Shenfield in Essex. The new Elizabeth line service will offer E15 12 trains per hour which will travel from and towards central London during peak periods cutting times down to:
5 MINS TO WHITECHAPEL
7 MINS TO LIVERPOOL STREET
8 MINS TO CANARY WHARF
15 MINS TO BOND STREET
Completion due: Winter 2017.
*These particulars are not intended to form part of any contract and whilst these particulars are believed to be correct, their accuracy is in no way guaranteed. Any measurements are for guidance purposes only and should not be relied on. Photographs may depict general images of the development and may not show the actual flat for sale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27144208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.