5 bedroom detached house for saleArmitage Close, Cringleford
- Executive property in the popular suburb of Cringleford, close to N
- 5 bedrooms over 2 floors; ground floor bedroom could also be a study/office
- All first floor bedrooms feature built-in storage
- Master bedroom with refurbished en-suite shower; plus refurbished bathroom
- Stunning modern kitchen/breakfast room with breakfast bar & utility off
- Separate dining room with garden views
- Gas central heating & uPVC double glazing*
- Tandem, integral garage plus landscaped, terraced rear garden
- Within easy reach of major road links & the city centre
- Numerous local amenities including a Waitrose supermarket
GUIDE PRICE £450,000 - £475,000
SUMMARY This imposing family residence, in one of the most sought after areas of Norwich, offers generous levels of accommodation, with 5 bedrooms, stunning contemporary kitchen and dual aspect lounge. An integral garage and landscaped garden add to the immense appeal of this special property.
OUTSIDE The property enjoys a front garden measuring approx. 49' x 30' with a lawn and hedging, plus a brickweave driveway sloping gently down to the tandem garage with up and over door.
Access to the landscaped rear garden measuring approx. 53' x 47' max is via a wooden gate to the left hand side of the property. The garden is terraced with mature planting in decorative beds plus an extensive and attractive patio leading down to the lawn via a set of steps. The property is bounded to the rear by wooden fencing and a tall conifer hedge.
*The windows within the garage appear to be single glazed.
DIRECTIONS From the Stratfords office in Eaton, turn left, passing the entrance to the Waitrose car park on your left hand side. Follow this road across the bridge and turn left into Keswick Road. Turn right into Cantley Lane then left into Brettingham Avenue. Take the right turn into Taylor Avenue and right into Armitage Close where the property can be found on the right hand side.
Note: There is ongoing development in Cringleford and the surrounding area. Refer to South Norfolk Council website for further information.
DISCLAIMERS Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49277505.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361004763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratfords, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.