2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleKingston Crescent, Marshside, Southport, PR9 9YY
- Exceptional 2 bed semi detached bungalow
- Within easy reach of Churchtown village
- UPVC double glazed conservatory
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern luxury shower-room/w.c.
- Central heating and UPVC double glazing
- Easily maintained gardens
- 2 car car-port and extensive parking
An exceptional, well presented and improved modern 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow.
Occupying an excellent position with a pleasant woodland aspect at the rear on a well established residential development within easy reach of local amenities and 'Churchtown Village'.
Hall, front lounge, modern fitted kitchen, UPVC conservatory, 2 bedrooms and modern fully tiled shower room/w.c.
Central heating and UPVC double glazing.
Extensively flagged, easily maintained gardens with pleasant open woodland aspect at the rear, 2 car length carport and extensive parking space.
Inspection highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 406491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholls & Barnes, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.