3 bedroom cottage for saleChurch View, Brompton, Northallerton
- Three/four bedroom mid terrace
- Large rear enclosed garden
- Spacious living accommodation
- Beamed ceiling
- Stripped internal doors
- Gas fired central heating
- Views over looking the village green and church
The property is warmed by gas fired central heating (new boiler installed in 2011 and last serviced in 2016), and internal viewing will reveal a number of features to include some beamed ceilings, stripped panel doors and open fires. The property overlooks the church and village green to the front and the accommodation briefly comprises entrance porch, dining room, living room, music room/snug, study/bedroom four, kitchen opening to a breakfast room with patio doors overlooking the enclosed rear garden, inner hall, shower room/WC. (Subject to any necessary consents, the snug, study and shower room could provide an annex area). To the first floor there is a double master bedroom with large en-suite (5.08m x 2.68m) and two further double bedrooms. Externally there is a forecourt garden area, garage and, to the rear, a lovely enclosed garden with patio area and garden store. The village of Brompton offers a number of amenities and is within easy reach of Northallerton.
A spacious three/four bedroom period mid terraced property offering well laid out and versatile living accommodation.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Gas central heating, mains electric, water and drainage
Local Authority: Hambleton District Council (Tax Banding E)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49280682.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27144981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Northallerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.