3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSycamore Avenue, Wickersley
- Appealing three bedroom semi-detached
- Fabulous location close to Wickersley School and Sports College
- Two reception rooms, Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom with Shower, versatile attached OUTBUILDINGS
- Well maintained Gardens, block paved driveway
- VIEWING ADVISED
Guide Price £120,000 to £130,000 - This most appealing three bedroom semi-detached home makes an ideal first time or family purchase and is conveniently located close to Bawtry Road and Wickersley School & Sports College. It comes with two reception rooms, a fitted Kitchen, versatile attached outbuildings, a bathroom with Shower and with well maintained gardens to the front and rear, the front having a fully block paved driveway providing off-street parking. The location is handy for shops, public transport and is close to the M18 and M1 motorway network which is perfect for commuters. VIEWING ADVISED - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7813938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bartons, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.