3 bedroom detached house for salePriory Road, DUDLEY
- Immaculate Recently Built Property
- Three Bedrooms
- En Suite to Master
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with built in Appliances
- Spacious Dual Aspect Lounge
- Larger than Expected Rear Garden
- Parking to Front
- Perfect For Modern Living
Perfect for MODERN LIVING this recently built detached property boasts of three good sized bedrooms, great kitchen / dining area, EN SUITE TO MASTER bedroom, and DUAL ASPECT lounge. Ideally suited to those looking for all the benefits of a nearly new home with PARKING to front. CALL NOW
Perfect for MODERN LIVING this recently built detached property boasts of three good sized bedrooms, great kitchen / dining area, EN SUITE TO MASTER bedroom, and DUAL ASPECT lounge. Ideally suited to those looking for all the benefits of a nearly new home with PARKING to front. Good transport links to Birmingham and Wolverhampton and primary and secondary schools within 15 minutes walk.
Front Of The Property
Block paved drive way for up to two cars leading to the property entrance
Double glazed front door leading to the main entrance hall with central heating radiator and stairs accessing the first floor
Downstairs cloakroom with hand wash basin, WC and central heating radiator
Lounge 11' 11" x 14' 8" ( 3.63m x 4.47m )
Bright and spacious front lounge with double glazed rear and front facing windows and central heating radiator
Kitchen 15' max x 10' 4" ( 4.57m max x 3.15m )
Modern fitted kitchen diner with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating sink, oven and hob with over head cooker hood, under stairs storage cupboard, central heating boiler and radiator to wall, space for utilities, double glazed front facing window and double glazed French doors to the rear of the property
Bedroom One 9' 5" x 11' 10" to wardrobe ( 2.87m x 3.61m to wardrobe )
Double master bedroom with double glazed window, fitted wardrobes with overhead storage and access to:-
Fitted en-suite with hand wash basin, WC, double shower cubicle chrome heated towel rail and front facing double glazed window
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 8' ( 3.63m x 2.44m )
Double bedroom with front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and loft access
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 6' 4" ( 2.67m x 1.93m )
Bedroom with double glazed rear facing window and central heating radiator
White suite fitted bathroom with hand wash basin, WC, bath with overhead shower attachment and shower screen, central heating radiator and side facing double glazed window
Rear Of The Property
The rear of the property is comprised of patio area leading to the lawn with shed to rear
Property has an NHBC warranty valid until January 2022.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49281396.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY101070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.