3 bedroom house for saleSouthcote Road, Walthamstow, E17
- A brand new terrace of six contemporary London townhouses
- Hydraulic electonically operated hatch to roof terrace
- 17 Minutes from Oxford Street in the heart of the West End
- Intergrated washing machine and dishwasher
- West facing lawned garden
- A glorious rooftop terrace
- 10 Year building warranty
- Gas fired central heating via radiators
- TV,FM and Cable points to bedrooms and living room
LAUNCH WEEKEND JULY 22ND & 23RD. REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TODAY.
A brand new terrace of six contemporary London townhouses, each with three separate outdoor areas: a west facing lawned garden, a large covered balcony, and a glorious rooftop terrace.
Each house has three bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs, with an open plan living space on the ground floor that runs from front to back and provides a distinctly modern and sociable environment for family and friends to enjoy.
Walthamstow has emerged as a jewel in East London's crown, with its long-established and wonderfully vibrant street market and High Street now joined by a whole new generation of modern cafes, eateries, taverns and cultural venues.
Nearby Blackhorse Road station not only has a fast and direct route into the West End with the Victoria Line, but also to anywhere in the capital with the orbital Overground having completely transformed journeys around the city.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EELEV_000120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EELEVEN, Leytonstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.