3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGuildford Road, Wheatley, Doncaster
- Fabulous three bedroom semi detached
- Well presented throughout
- Attractive lounge, Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Utility, Wet room, WC, Bathroom with spa bath
- Front and rear gardens
This three bedroom modern family home boasts of a good size rear garden, conservatory and downstairs WC. Located in a popular location benefitting from local amenities and transport links.
With a front facing sealed unit door, understairs storage cupboard, laminate flooring and central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 6" x 13' 6" ( 4.11m x 4.11m )
An attractive lounge, the focal point of which is the feature fireplace with pebble effect living flame fire. There are two wall light points and coving to the ceiling. The lounge opens to the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 19' x 10' ( 5.79m x 3.05m )
A fabulous dining kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating granite work surfaces, housing the inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is a five ring gas hob with glass and stainless steel finish extractor fan above, electric double oven, plumbing for a washing machine and integrated fridge. There is a side facing double glazed window and laminate flooring.
This well presented room has patio doors which give access to the conservatory.
With side and rear facing double glazed windows allowing for lots of natural light. French doors give access to the rear garden. There is a central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
With front facing double glazedwindow and sealed unit door. There is work surfaces, beneath which is plumbing for a washing machine. Access to the wet room.
Wet Room/ Wc
Fitted with a wash hand basin and WC. There is an electric shower.
From the entrance hall, stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 11' 3" ( 4.11m x 3.43m )
With front facing double glazed window, laminate flooring and central heating radiator. Fitted with wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' 4" ( 3.43m x 3.15m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 8' 4" ( 2.62m x 2.54m )
With a central heating radiator and built in storage cupboards.
A family bathroom fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and corner spa bath. There is complimentary tiling and a heated towel rail and two side facing double glazed windows.
To the front of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with plants and shrubs to the boarders, an off road parking facility has been created for several vehicles, although there is no dropped pavement. The rear of the property is a pleasant enclosed lawned garden with patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49284552.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.