3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChurch Road, Bamber Bridge, Preston, PR5
- Character end terrace house
- Charming lounge with open fireplace
- Generously sized family room
- Large dining kitchen
- Three double sized bedrooms, master en-suite
- Four piece family bathroom suite
- Driveway provides off road parking
- Front and rear gardens
Stone fronted character end terrace house overlooking Church Road Park, entrance hall, lounge, family room, dining kitchen, split level landing, three double bedrooms, master en-suite, four piece family bathroom suite, driveway provides off road parking, gardens to the front and rear.
Situated in the heart of Bamber Bridge close to train station, shops, amenities and good access to motorway transport links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49285533.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BBB170089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Bamber Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.