3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrovelands Road, Reading
- Character 'double bay fronted' Semi Detached House
- Garage & Driveway plus additional rear Driveway & Garage / Workshop
- Porch and Entrance Hall with stairs to First Floor
- 14' Living Room, separate 13' Dining Room
- Re-fitted 10' Kitchen plus Rear Porch
- 3 'good sized' Bedrooms all in excess of 10'
- Re-fitted fully tiled Bathroom with corner Bath and Shower over
- Well tended Rear Garden with westerly aspect
- Good potential for extension or Loft Conversion (subject to necessary consents)
- Lovingly maintained throughout
Sansome & George Reading - A beautifully maintained character ‘double bay fronted’ Semi-Detached property is conveniently situated on the borders of West Reading and Tilehurst hence within close proximity of all amenities to include regular Buses, Prospect Park, Doctors Surgery, reputable Schools as well as a wealth of Shops (to include Tesco Extra 24 hour Supermarket), Cafes, Restaurants and Take Aways. Readings vibrant Town Centre (with Mainline Train Station) is approximately 2 miles to the east and both Tilehurst Train Station (Oxford) and West Reading Train Station (Newbury, London via Reading Mainline) are each approximately 1 mile away. M4 Motorway is approximately 10 minutes commute via the A4 Bath Road.
Approached via UPVC double glazed Porch giving access to Entrance Hall, accommodation comprises separate interchangeable front aspect bay fronted Living Room with feature fireplace and Dining Room also with feature fireplace and French Doors to Garden. The re-fitted Kitchen boast integrated appliances including oven and hob, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. The First Floor offers 3 well proportioned’ Bedrooms serviced by a tastefully updated fully tiled Bathroom with heated towel rail and white suite including corner Bath with Shower over.
Externally, to the front the property offers Driveway parking and access to Garage. To the rear, the property features a well tended enclosed Garden boasting a sunny westerly aspect. At the foot of the Garden there is a single Garage / Workshop approached via second driveway with double opening gates give access to Craig Avenue. This space would be ideal to store a Trailer, Caravan, Boat or similar. The property also boasts strong potential to extend to the side, rear or into the Loft space (all subject to necessary consents).
Viewings come strongly recommended. Please call West & Central Reading Office on (0118) 958 3333 for more information or to arrange an appointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49291086.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27146390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.