3 bedroom house for saleQuernmore Avenue, Stanley Park, Blackpool
- Rear gardens OVER 70' long.
- Now as THREE smaller but well-proportioned bedrooms.
- TWO reception rooms.
- Extended kitchen over 16' long.
- UPVC double glazing.
- Combination gas central heating.
- VERY popular cul-de-sac location.
- Within 0.2 miles of Lawson's Field.
- Within 0.4 miles of Stanley Park.
- JUST 1.8 miles to the M55.
This Quasi Semi-Detached House is very well presented throughout and situated within our most requested areas, as it is under 1/4 mile to Lawson's Field and beyond is Stanley Park. With an extended kitchen, converted to THREE bedrooms and stunning rear gardens over 70' long. Viewing recommended.
From our Blackpool office travel South along Whitegate Drive. Turn left down any of the roads that leads to Stanley Park and ravel South along West Park Drive. At the crest of the hill at the roundabout turn left into East Park Drive. Turn first right into Lawson Road, fourth right into Lancaster Road and Quernmore Avenue is the first turning on the left.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49291896.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLA170275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDonald & Company, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.