6 bedroom detached house for saleNazeing, Essex.
- Detached Barn Style Country House
- Five/Six Double Bedrooms
- Private Gated Development
- High Specification Finish
- Spacious Versatile Accommodation
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining and Family Room
- Vaulted Ceiling and Galleried Landing
- Under Floor Heating and Solar Panels
- Well Maintained Front and Rear Gardens
- Extensive Parking and Double Garage
'Woodland Barns' are a fabulous pair of recently built Barn Style Country Houses enviably situated in a private exclusive gated development of just four houses in the heart of Nazeing Village. These Impressive family homes have both been built to an extremely high standard specification to provide exceptionally bright, spacious and versatile accommodation coupled with a wealth of highly individual modern day features. The accommodation in each home provides ; Grand Reception Hall with vaulted ceiling and galleried landing leading into an Open Plan Kitchen/Diner and Family Room with under floor heating, Living Room, Ground floor Bedroom/Study, a Ground floor Shower Room/WC, Utility Room, and a Separate Suite/Wing with Double Bedroom and En-Suite Bathroom. The first floor provides Four Double Bedrooms, Two En-Suites and a Luxury Family Bathroom. The rear garden is mainly well tendered lawn with a paved patio/bbq area and fabulous views over neighbouring woodland. The front of each property provides extensive parking for numerous vehicles leading onto an attached Double Garage. Nazeing is a popular village with a good variety of shops, a highly regarded primary school and a friendly local public house. Broxbourne Railway Station (Liverpool St/Stansted) is approximately 2 miles away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49291989.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REY0000475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reynolds Salter , Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.