3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHardy Road, Wheatley, Doncaster
- Well presented throughout
- Spacious lounge, Dining kitchen
- Three bedrooms, Bathroom with a modern white suite
- Enclosed good sized garden to the rear
Guide Price £105,000 - £115,000 Situated in this popular location in Wheatley, is this well presented three bedroom semi detached family home. The property offers off road parking and a large garden to the rear.
A sealed unit door gives access to the lounge.
Lounge 16' 2" x 10' 5" plus bay ( 4.93m x 3.18m plus bay )
A spacious lounge with a front facing double glazed bay window. There is a central heating radiator, provision for a wall mounted TV, laminate flooring and stairs which rise to the first floor landing.
Breakfast Kitchen 13' x 9' 6" ( 3.96m x 2.90m )
With a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a gas hob and electric oven, complimentary tiling, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, central heating radiator and breakfast bar. There is a useful understairs storage cupboard and a pantry. A rear facing sealed unit door gives access to the garden.
Has a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 10' 6" max x 9' 11" ( 3.20m max x 3.02m )
A double room with a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There are fitted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
With a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a modern white suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. There is full tiling to the walls and floor and a chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 10' inc wardrobes x 9' 6" ( 3.05m inc wardrobes x 2.90m )
With a rear facing double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. There is a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 6' ( 2.26m x 1.83m )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
To the front of the property there is off road parking for two cars, whilst to the rear of the property is a good sized enclosed garden with patio area and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49292079.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.