2 bedroom apartment for saleAbbeydale Grove, Kirkstall, Leeds
- A beautiful 2 bedroom apartment
- Ground floor, high specification
- Stunning sitting/dining room
- Stripped floors, & gas c.h.
- Attractive kitchen & PVCu d.g
- Modern bathroom with rain shower
- Own enclosed lawned garden, parking
- Close to forthcoming Station.
Located in the extremely sought after area of Kirkstall within walking distance of the forthcoming train station is this beautiful two bedroom ground floor apartment. Having been renovated to a high specification, we believe this is an ideal purchase for the professional or retired buyer and we strongly recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciate. This lovely propery offers neutral decorative schemes throughout, uPVC double glazing, a gas central heating system, entrance porch with useful built in storage, a stunning sitting room of excellent proportions with white stripped wood floor and cast iron roll top radiator, a white hi-gloss kitchen with ceramic tiled floor, inner hallway with stripped wood floor, a double bedroom with stripped floors and built in wardrobe, one further bedroom with a double glazed door leading on to the rear garden and a recently fitted white bathroom suite with shower facilities and ceramic tiled floor. This particular property has the added advantage of its own enclosed lawned garden with two paved patios and a garden shed. There is also allocated car-parking. There is easy access to a wide range of local amenities, including Morrisons shopping complex, the recently opened Bridge retail park, the grounds of Kirkstall Abbey and indeed transport links. There is no chain involved.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49293846.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR160040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.