4 bedroom detached house for saleOaks Drive, Colchester, CO3
- Chain Free
- Walking Distance of the Town Centre
- En-Suite Shower Room to master
- Drawing Room opening into Dining Room
- Rear Split-Level Landscaped Garden
- Cul-de-Sac Location
- Garage & Driveway Parking for Two Cars
- Close to highly regarded Independant and State Schools
Residing within prestigious Lexden, this detached four bedroom family home enjoys a cul-de-sac location.
The living accommodation further comprises: contemporary open-plan architecture between the principle reception rooms – the drawing room and dining room, plus there is also a conservatory, a modern kitchen, the master bedroom has the luxury of an en-suite shower room, and there is the family bathroom, plus a ground floor cloakroom.
Additional attributes are a garage and driveway – providing off-road parking for two vehicles, plus its rear split level garden.
Services Mains: electricity, gas, water, and drainage. EPC rating D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49294116.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 188800S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloomfield Grey, Colchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.