3 bedroom apartment for saleCity Harbour, Selsdon Way, London, E14
- Two/three bedroom duplex penthouse
- Spread across 5th and 6th floors
- Secure underground parking included
- Over 1300 internal square feet
- Private roof terrace plus two separate balconies
- 24hr Concierge
- Close to Crossharbour DLR Station and local amenities
- Walking distance to Canary Wharf
Inspiring dual aspect views of Canary Wharf, O2 and dock from this impressive, two/three-bedroom waterfront duplex penthouse spread across over 1300 sq ft. The property benefits from a spectacular position, with a vast roof terrace and parking.
Located on the 5th and 6th floors of City Harbour this apartment comprises a large master bedroom with built in storage and ensuite, second double bedroom with plenty of storage and a separate modern family bathroom. The spacious living area with open-plan kitchen and mezzanine level offers a double height ceiling, attractive spiral staircase, floods of natural light and the most beautiful views. The reception room is situated on the upper level of the apartment and has direct access to the balcony and roof terrace, perfect summer entertaining and alfresco dining.
City Harbour is Ideally located for Canary Wharf, the City and beyond. Crossharbour DLR is close by providing quick transport into the City and easy access to London City Airport. The apartment is conveniently positioned just a stone’s throw from the local supermarket with Central Canary Wharf, with its plethora of shops, bars and restaurants within walking distance. Mudchute Farm and Park are nearby, perfect for escaping the hustle and bustle of city life at the weekend.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2349507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Wapping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.