Plot for saleSandy Lane, Redruth
Withdrawn from Market
- Outline Planning Permission
- Development site
- Possible far reaching views
- Access from Sandy Lane created
- Ideal for access to Redruth
- Convenient for Falmouth and Truro
- Decision notice PA15/00077
- Non-estate location
- Suitable for bespoke developer
- An early viewing advised
Located on the fringe of the town and accessed from an established driveway off Sandy Lane this presents an opportunity to acquire a development site for the construction of dwellings. Outline Planning Permission (PA15/00077) was granted on the 2nd October 2015; there are some reserved matters and subsequent to this, the affordable housing element has been removed (PA17/08352).
The site presents an interesting development of a stable block/yard to design individual properties in a non-estate location with the probability of some having views towards the North coast from the first floor.
Situated to the east of the town this site benefits from good road links to the town centre, Truro, Falmouth and the A30. Redruth offers a range of local and national shopping outlets, there is access to out of town shopping centres and it has a main line Railway Station with direct links to London and the north. This is an interesting opportunity that we feel will attract a good level of interest from builders and developers seeking a smaller, individual scheme, in a desirable location.
For further information please contact the MAP sales office on 01209 243333 and arrange a viewing at your convenience.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7982988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MAP Estate Agents, Redruth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.