3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleClarence Avenue, Palm Bay, Margate, Kent
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- Popular "Avenues" location
- Large rear garden
- Driveway and garage
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating F (22)
If you are looking for a property you can put your mark on then this must be top of your viewing list.This substantial three bedroom detached bungalow sits on a large plot on one of the "Avenues" towards the Palm Bay side of Margate, an enviable location close to the shops and bus route on Northdown Road and close enough to walk to the beautiful sandy beaches at Palm Bay and Botany Bay.The bungalow feels spacious. As you walk in, there is an airy hallway, with the rooms leading off. Two bedrooms to the front with one overlooking the rear garden. The lounge is lovely and bright and the conservatory leads to the mature rear garden.The kitchen is overlooking the garden with a side door taking you to the garage or the garden.The property is being sold chain free and is sure to attract plenty of interest so call to book on to our next open house viewing.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Storage cupboards
- Bedroom 3: 9'4 x 8'4 (2.85m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'4 x 10'9 (4.07m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'9 x 9'8 (3.28m x 2.95m)
- Lounge: 17'6 x 12'5 (5.34m x 3.79m)
- Conservatory: 11'9 x 6'6 (3.58m x 1.98m)
- Kitchen: 11'3 x 10'4 (3.43m x 3.15m)
- Shower Room
- Separate Toilet
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49312113.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.