1 bedroom apartment for saleColmore House, Frazer Nash Close, Isleworth, TW7
- Brand New - Available To View
- 547 sqft Plus 129 sqft Terrace
- Not Available On Help To Buy
- East Garden Aspect
- Close To Transport
- Tenure: 999 Years Leasehold
- Ground rent: £260
- Est Service Charge: £1,600
Brand new apartment available to view! This one double bedroom first floor apartment is spread over (547 Sq. Ft) Plus expansive (129 Sq Ft) private terrace. Contemporary design throughout located in the brilliant new London Square Isleworth development. Open plan modern fitted kitchen and dining area, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a comfortable bathroom. East facing terrace overlooking the courtyard / gardens.
London Square Isleworth is situated a stone's throw from shops, restaurants, the River Thames and leafy open spaces, such as Kew Gardens and Richmond Park. The development also has brilliant transport links with Isleworth train station (Zone 4) is just a 3-minute walk. Where as many as six trains an hour will whisk you to Waterloo in less than 40 minutes.
This building has been carefully designed to ensure every single home is naturally bright and beautifully airy, with generous living spaces indoors and out. Every apartment has a private balcony or terrace, that’s in addition to the many communal rooftops and ground-level landscaped areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49313442.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27147921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.