2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleThe Hollows, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Brilliant ground floor apartment
- 2 great bedrooms
- Communal parking area
- Outskirts of Newport & right on a bus route
- Offered chain free
- EPC energy rating C (69)
This is a great chance to buy a spacious two-bedroom apartment which is all double glazed and gas heated and also has a large parking area to at a price that is very affordable. The location is great and very peaceful as it is tucked away in a small little cul de sac on the outskirts of Newport close to plenty of countryside and also on a bus route. The accommodation is well laid out and there are also some communal gardens at the rear. The property needs a little decorating inside but at this price, you will have plenty of cash spare to nip up to B&Q and stock up on paint and choose some new carpets of your choice. This apartment would make a wonderful first time buy for a young couple wanting get on to the property ladder but also a super place for a retired couple, especially as it is on the ground floor with no stairs to conquer when coming home from the shops. Be quick on this one as it is sure to attract a great deal of interest as it is priced to sell.
What the Owner says:
My dear sister has owned and lived in this property for over 25 years and has really enjoyed living here, she has unfortunately now gone into a home and we have to let it go up for sale. Whilst living here she made so many good friends and wonderful neighbours and after all this time she never had a bad thing to say about her lovey apartment. She is fairly upset about selling her property but it is a must now and we hope whoever comes here next really loves this wonderful place like she has for such a long time. We wish you well
- Communal Entrance
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'5 x 11'4 (4.40m x 3.46m)
- Kitchen: 8'4 x 8'3 (2.54m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'2 x 9'9 (3.71m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'8 x 8'1 (2.95m x 2.47m)
- Communal Garden
- Communal Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49314066.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.