2 bedroom apartment for saleDucaine Apartments, Merchant Street, Mile End, E3
Offers in Excess of
- Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- No Onward Chain
- Two Bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Excellent Transport Links
- Measuring in excess of 700 sq ft
- Victoria Park Nearby
Smart and well presented, ground floor apartment set within this secure modern development in Mile End, East London. Accessed via communal entrance there is an open plan living and kitchen area with ample space for dining. The main living space boasts engineered wooden floors and good natural light whilst there is a fully integrated kitchen with breakfast bar. There are two double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room and a main bathroom with bath and wall mounted shower, both of which have heated towel rails. Merchant Street is well placed for Mile End Underground (Central, District and Hammersmith & City) whilst Bow Church DLR is also easily accessible. Victoria Park is north of Mile End whilst social hotspots such as Shoreditch, Brick Lane and Spitalfields are all within striking distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49314375.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNS_003388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Butler & Stag, Bow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.