3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLey Road, Felpham, Bognor Regis, PO22
- Beautifully Presented Bungalow
- Spacious Reception Hall
- Sitting Room
- Dining Area
- Beautifully Appointed Kitchen With Appliances
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Facility
- Two Further Bedrooms and a Bathroom/WC
- Brick Paviour Driveway
- Well Tended West Facing Garden
- Viewing Recommended
Situated in a sought-after non-estate location close to the heart of Felpham village and the beach, is this tastefully updated and modernised three bedroom detached bungalow. Beautifully presented throughout, the accommodation includes a spacious reception hall with useful utility cupboard and included in the sale, a washing machine and tumble dryer. There is a sitting room with attractive mantel and contemporary fire with doors opening to the west facing rear garden. The sitting room is partially open plan to the dining area which in turn leads to a beautifully appointed kitchen, which includes an integrated dishwasher, contemporary extractor hood, Belling Range style cooker and fridge/freezer. The spacious master bedroom enjoys a westerly aspect with a bay window overlooking the rear garden. This room also benefits from an en-suite shower room/WC. Two further double bedrooms and a modern bathroom/WC can also be found in the bungalow.
Outside, to the front of the property is a recently laid brick paviour driveway which provides off road parking for a number of vehicles and leads to the store (originally garage). As mentioned previously the rear garden is of a westerly aspect with a patio area adjoining the property giving way to lawn with an array of mature flower and shrubs. EPC-D
Ley Road is a popular location which is situated to the east of Felpham village and a level walk to the village. Popular amenities in the area include a golf club, leisure centre with swimming pool and a range of useful shops in the village itself.
An internal inspection of this beautifully presented three bedroom detached bungalow is thoroughly recommended.
Sitting Room 15'11 (4.85m) x 13'11 (4.24m)
Kitchen and Dining Area 22' (6.71m) x 12'1 (3.68m)
Master Bedroom 14'9 (4.5m) x 11'10 (3.61m)
Bedroom 2 11'10 (3.61m) x 11'10 (3.61m)
Bedroom 3 11'5 (3.48m) x 10' (3.05m)
Store 12' (3.66m) x 6'6 (1.98m)
Store (originally garage).
Front and Rear Gardens
Driveway which provides off road parking for a number of vehicles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49315173.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 251542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Middleton-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.