3 bedroom apartment for saleLong Island Lofts, Warple Way, Acton, London, W3
- Ready for occupation
- Loft style apartments with exceptional ceiling height
- Walking distance to Turnham Green tube station
- High end modern interiors finished with Smeg appliances
- A selection of studio, one and two-bedroom apartments
Penthouse thirteen benefits from private lift access, a grand double height entrance hall & awe-inspiring living area dimensions. Bi-fold doors encourage indoor/outdoor living, whilst a walk-in wardrobe, double shower and freestanding bathtubs add to the overall sense of luxury.
• Large terrace (30 sq m)
• Massive open plan living area (78 sq m)
• Private lift access & lobby
• Impressive double height entrance foyer with feature staircase
• Bi-fold door leading to terrace for indoor/ outdoor living
• Floor to ceiling windows
• Utility room
• Comfort Cooling
• Walking distance to Turnham Green tube station
• Secure underground parking (separately available)
* Images represent the show apartments
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NBU170135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marsh & Parsons, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.