2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Grove, Wheatley Hills, Doncaster
- WAS £190,000 NOW £180,000 - £190,000
- Attractive lounge, Characterful kitchen
- Modern bathroom fitted with a white suite
- Good sized front and rear gardens
- Off road parking, No chain
Guide Price £180,000 - £190,000 A fantastic opportunity to purchase this two bedroom detached bungalow, located in the popular area of Wheatley Hills. The kitchen benefits from characterful beams and the property benefits from off road parking.
The entrance to the home has a front facing sealed unit door, laminate flooring, two central heating radiators and access to the loft.
The loft contains the boiler.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 2" plus recess ( 3.63m x 3.10m plus recess )
A double bedroom with a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There are fitted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space and a TV point.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" max x 10' 10" ( 2.87m max x 3.30m )
A double room with a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There are fitted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space. There is coving to the ceiling and TV point.
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. This bathroom is fitted with a contemporary style suite comprising of a low level WC within a vanity unit, a wash hand basin and a P shaped bath with shower over. There is tiling to the walls, downlights and a heated towel rail.
Lounge 13' 11" into bay window x 11' 4" into chimney breast ( 4.24m into bay window x 3.45m into chimney breast )
A well presented room with a front facing double glazed bay window and a side facing double glazed window, allowing for lots of natural light. The focal point of the room is the gas fireplace with surround.
Kitchen 14' 6" x 12' 11" into bay window ( 4.42m x 3.94m into bay window )
This characterful yet highly contemporary style kitchen has a side facing double glazed bay window. There is also a rear facing window and exterior door. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a four gas ring hob with electric oven and grill, microwave, breakfast bar with pull out TV, integrated fridge freezer, washer dryer, radiator and an extractor fan. The kitchen has feature wooden beams to the ceiling.
To the front of the property is a paved area and a side pathway to the rear garden. To the rear of the property is a generous, enclosed lawned garden with two sheds. One shed is equipt with light and power whilst the other is used for storage. There is a elevated patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49315431.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.