3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElton Road, Wolviston Court
- Extended & Tastefully Presented Moore & Cartwright Semi Detached House
- Good Size Corner Plot with South Facing Rear Garden & Additional Side Garden
- 25ft Lounge/Dining Room & Victorian Style Conservatory
- 21ft Open Plan Breakfast/Kitchen with Smart Shaker Style Units
- Always Popular Wolviston Court Location
- Single Garage & Driveway
- UPVC Double Glazing & Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
It’s safe to say that this is more than your average 'Moore & Cartwright' semi-detached house! Nicely positioned on a good size corner garden plot, it boasts an extended, well-planned and tastefully presented interior which has three bedrooms, 25ft through lounge/dining room, 21ft open plan breakfast/kitchen with modern Shaker style units and cloakroom/WC. A conservatory has been added to the rear creating some extra living space too. It sits on a corner plot so has the advantage of sunny southerly facing rear garden and an addition westerly facing garden to the side as well as a driveway and garage. Other features include a boarded out loft with pull down ladder, UPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49324320.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL140096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.