2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGarden Place, Normanby, Middlesbrough, TS6
- ATTRACTIVE TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- 15FT LOUNGE WITH A WALL MOUNTED PEBBLE EFFECT FIRE
- 15FT KITCHEN FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BEECH EFFECT UNITS AND BUILT IN OVEN AND HOB
- STUNNING BATHROOM TO THE FIRST FLOOR FITTED WITH A QUALITY THREE PIECE SUITE
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN AND DRIVE FOR PARKING
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
** This end terraced deceptivley spacious formerly three bedrooms converted into two giving to a spacious bathroom.
**The property comes with no forward chain hence vacant upon possession.
**Viewings are stricktly via appointmnt only.
** Off road parking to the side elevation and rear garden.
**Ideal first purchase.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST050255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.