3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHam Road, Shoreham-by-Sea, BN43 6PA
Withdrawn from Market
- 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Newly Fitted Modern Kitchen Breakfast Room
- 10 Year LABC Warranty
- Solid Oak Stair Cases With Glass Panels And Engineered Wood Flooring
- Newly Fitted Modern Bathroom
- Pvcu Double Glazed Sash Windows
- Under Floor Heating
- En-Suite Shower Room To Master Bedroom
- Ground Floor WC
- Situated Within The Heart Of Shoreham Town
Pvcu double glazed front door through to:-
SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL: Comprising radiator, sunken spotlights, engineered oak wood flooring, wall mounted heating control panel, door to:-
GROUND FLOOR CLOAK ROOM: Comprising low flush WC, wall mounted heated towel rail, hand wash basin, sunken spotlights, extractor fan, engineered oak wood flooring.
LOUNGE: 11' 3" x 10' 5" (3.43m x 3.18m) South aspect. Comprising new pvcu double glazed sash window, engineered oak wood flooring, radiator, built in cupboard housing newly installed wall mounted electric meter.
NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN DINING ROOM: 14' 6" x 11' 7 (narrowing to 7' 8")" (4.42m x 3.53m) North aspect. Comprising new pvcu double glazed sash window, roll edge laminate work surfaces with cupboards below, matching eye level cupboards, part tiled splashbacks, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, inset four ring gas hob with oven below having a contemporary extractor fan over, matching integrated fridge/ freezer, radiator, engineered oak wood flooring, matching cupboard housing "Baxi" wall mounted combination boiler, sunken spotlights, pvcu double glazed double doors leading out onto rear garden.
Oak staircase leading up to:-
FIRST FLOOR LANDING: Door to:-
ENSUITE BEDROOM ONE: 14' 1" x 11' 3" (4.29m x 3.43m) South aspect. Comprising two new pvcu double glazed sash windows, two radiators, new carpet, door to:-
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: Comprising shower cubicle having an integrated shower with shower attachment being fully tiled, low flush WC, hand wash basin, sunken spotlights, extractor fan, tiled flooring with under floor heating, wall mounted heated towel rail, obscure glass pvcu double glazed sash window.
BEDROOM TWO: 11' 8" x 7' 8" (3.56m x 2.34m) North aspect. Comprising new pvcu double glazed sash window, radiator, new carpet.
NEWLY FITTED MODERN BATHROOM: 9' 5" x 5' 9" (2.87m x 1.75m) North aspect. Comprising obscure glass pvcu double glazed sash window, panel enclosed bath with shower attachment over, separate shower cubicle having an integrated shower with shower attachment, low flush WC, hand wash basin, sunken spotlights, extractor fan, tiled flooring with under floor heating, wall mounted heated towel rail.
Oak staircase leading up to:-
SECOND FLOOR LANDING: Built in cupboard, door to:-
BEDROOM THREE: 19' 2" x 7' 2 (into recess with sloping ceilings)" (5.84m x 2.18m) West aspect. Comprising pvcu double glazed "Velux" window, radiator, new carpet, large eaves storage cupboard, ceiling mounted directable LED spotlights.
REAR GARDEN: Large block paved area being fence and wall enclosed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49332903.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101791068405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacobs Steel, Shoreham-By-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.