3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHam Road, Shoreham-by-Sea, BN43 6PA
Withdrawn from Market
- 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Newly Fitted Modern Kitchen Breakfast Room
- 10 Year LABC Warranty
- Solid Oak Stair Cases With Glass Panels And Engineered Wood Flooring
- Newly Fitted Modern Bathroom
- Pvcu Double Glazed Sash Windows
- Under Floor Heating
- En-Suite Shower Room To Master Bedroom
- Ground Floor WC
- Situated Within The Heart Of Shoreham Town
Pvcu double glazed door through to:-
SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL: Comprising radiator, engineered oak wood flooring, sunken spotlights, wall mounted heating control panel, door to:-
GROUND FLOOR CLOAK ROOM: Comprising low flush WC, hand wash basin, wall mounted heated towel rail, engineered oak wood flooring, sunken spotlights, extractor fan.
LOUNGE: 11' 4" x 10' 6" (3.45m x 3.2m) South aspect. Comprising pvcu double glazed sash window, radiator, engineered oak wood flooring, built in storage cupboard housing wall mounted electric meter.
NEWLY FITTED MODERN KITCHEN DINING ROOM: 14' 1" x 11' 3 (narrowing to 7' 10")" (4.29m x 3.43m) Comprising laminate work surfaces with cupboards below, matching eye level cupboards, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, part tiled splashbacks, integrated oven with four ring gas hob and extractor fan over, matching integrated fridge/ freezer, matching integrated dishwasher, radiator, engineered oak wood flooring, TV point, sunken spotlights, pvcu double glazed double doors leading out onto private garden, matching cupboard housing newly installed wall mounted "Baxi" combination boiler, pvcu double glazed sash window.
Solid oak staircase leading up to:-
FIRST FLOOR LANDING: Door to:-
ENSUITE BEDROOM ONE: 14' 2" x 11' 3" (4.32m x 3.43m) South aspect. Comprising two pvcu double glazed sash windows, two radiators, newly fitted carpet, door to:-
NEWLY FITTED MODERN SHOWER ROOM: 5' 10" x 5' 6" (1.78m x 1.68m) East aspect. Comprising obscure glass pvcu double glazed sash window, shower cubicle being fully tiled having an integrated shower with shower attachment, low flush WC, hand wash basin, tiled flooring, wall mounted heated towel rail, sunken spotlights, extractor fan.
BEDROOM TWO: 11' 1" x 7' 10" (3.38m x 2.39m) North aspect. Comprising pvcu double glazed sash window, radiator, newly fitted carpet, TV point.
NEWLY FITTED MODERN BATHROOM: 9' 6" x 5' 10" (2.9m x 1.78m) North aspect. Comprising obscure glass pvcu double glazed sash window, panel enclosed bath with shower attachment over, low flush WC, hand wash basin, shower cubicle being fully tiled having an integrated shower with shower attachment, extractor fan, sunken spotlights, tiled flooring.
Solid oak staircase leading up to:-
SECOND FLOOR LANDING: Comprising built in storage cupboard, door to:-
BEDROOM THREE: 19' 3" x 7' 3 (into recess)" (5.87m x 2.21m) Having sloping ceilings. Comprising large pvcu double glazed "Velux" window, radiator, large eaves storage cupboard, newly fitted carpet.
PRIVATE REAR GARDEN: Large block paved area, being wall and fence enclosed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49332915.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101791068406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacobs Steel, Shoreham-By-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.