4 bedroom bungalow for saleTown Lane, Charnock Richard, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7
- Recently modernised, detached bungalow
- Lounge, dining room
- Breakfast kitchen, utility area
- Four spacious bedrooms, family bathroom
- Gas central heating, double glazing
- Ample driveway, gardens front and rear
- Viewing essential
- No upward chain
This superb, recently modernised, detached bungalow is situated in a sought after semi-rural location. Occupying a generous plot, the property briefly comprises of lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen and utility area. In addition, four spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Externally, an ample driveway and gardens both front and rear. Viewing essential to appreciate the size of this property. No upward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49333059.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHO140273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.