4 bedroom detached house for saleGlenarn Road, Rhu, Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute, G84
- An individually built detached villa set within private, tree lined garden.
- Impressive accommodation with larger public rooms and good specification.
- Near 20' x 20' lounge with 'Cathedral' ceiling and Everest patio doors to secluded balcony.
- Sitting / family room with Everest patio door leading to encosed terrace.
- 4 double bedrooms (master with newly fitted ensuite bathroom).
- 16' x near 12' fitted breakfasting kitchen.
- Quality tiled family bathroom with shower.
- Double glazed windows / doors and gas fired central heating system.
- 20' x 19' integral double garage.
- EER Band D
Video tour https://youtu.be/GlObPZUFW9U
Rowanlea is privately situated within this highly desirable enclave of Rhu and is set amidst extensive, tree - lined grounds.
Nesting within this short, private lane of three individually built family homes, Rowanlea is a striking, architect designed detached villa, providing impressively proportioned family accommodation and enjoys a peaceful setting only 600 yards from Rhu marina and the shore - line of the Gare Loch.
Extending to around 2,600 sq. ft. (including garage) this modern, tastefully appointed, family home provides a broad ranging specification and comprises: entrance vestibule, reception hall, cloakroom/wc, south-westerly facing sitting/family room (with newly installed Everest patio door leading to a sun terrace), a well proportioned dining room, a 16' x 12' fitted breakfasting kitchen and a utility room completes the ground floor. From the reception hall a dog-leg staircase leads to a half landing which features twin doors leading to a near 20' x 20' formal lounge with a cathedral styled Ceiling (and newly installed Everest patio doors - providing access to a private balcony). The upper landing offers a built-in storage cupboard and leads to a south -westerly facing master bedroom (with modernised ensuite bathroom), a further three double bedrooms (all with built-in wardrobes) and quality tiled family bathroom with shower. A concealed staircase from the reception hall leads to the large integral double garage.
Rowanlea is complemented by a broad -ranging specification which includes: double glazed windows and doors, down-lighting, built-in wardrobes, hard and soft wood finishes, gas fired central heating, two external storage cupboards/garden stores and a feature marble fireplace within the formal lounge.
Lying two miles to the west of Helensburgh, the desirable coastal village of Rhu is renowned for its community spirit. The village provides a reputable primary school, the Ardencaple hotel, parish church, local inn, post office, general store, park, marina and is home to the Royal Northern and Clyde yacht club.
Situated on the northern shore of the river Clyde, Helensburgh is surrounded by unspoiled scenery and offers an excellent train service to Glasgow, Dumbarton and Edinburgh. The birth place of John Logie Baird, the town provides places of historic and cultural interest and has been enhanced by the re-generation of its town centre with extensive street landscaping and river frontage.
The town offers a wide variety of shops, Waitrose supermarket, health care services, churches, banks, restaurants, bars, coffee shops, leisure centre and swimming pool. Sports and recreational facilities within the town include: rugby, cricket, tennis, bowling, football, golf and sailing clubs.
Glasgow - 31 miles Glasgow Airport - 20 miles Loch Lomond - 8 miles
EER Band D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49339545.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEH170103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.