3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Broadway, Dudley
Withdrawn from Market
- Outstanding Semi-Detached Property
- Impressive Family Accommodation
- Three Bedrooms
- Nursery/Office/Dressing Area
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Shower Room, First Floor Family Bathroom
- Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Off Road Parking plus Garage
- Pleasant South Facing Rear Garden
A substantial family residence well maintained throughout offering excellent family accommodation that must be seen to be appreciated. This particularly impressive three bedroom semi-detached property is situated in a popular residential area local to amenities including shops, successful schools and public transport services.
Beams of light travel through the property to provide delightful living and the accommodation briefly comprising: entrance porch, spacious entrance hall, sitting room, living room, fitted kitchen with shower room/utility off and access into the garage. On the first floor there are three good size bedrooms, a dressing room/nursery/office off the master, a stylish bathroom and a delightful landing with access to useful loft space ideal for easy storage.
Further noteworthy features include: central heating, double glazing, off road parking, neat rear garden, burglar alarm system, smoke alarms and stunning coloured glass windows.
Interior viewings are HIGHLY recommended - Call Skitts Estate Agents in Sedgley to arrange a convenient appointment to view.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7930328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Skitts Estate Agents, Sedgley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.