2 bedroom flat for saleBow Quarter, Bow, E3
- Stunning two bedroom cottage style maisonette
- Part of the Bow Quarter matchstick factory conversion
- Finished to a high standard and full of character
- Open plan kitchen in a contemporary style
- High ceilings adding extra charm
- Allocated off street parking
- Residents facilities include porter, gym and swimming pool
- On-site pub and supermarket for extra convenience
Situated within the much sought-after Bow Quarter development, this stunning Victorian two bedroom cottage style maisonette enjoys many original features in addition to fantastic lifestyle facilities.
Bow Quarter benefits from close proximity to Victoria Park and Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, in addition to a range of shops and pubs along Bow Road. Transport options include Bow Road Underground, Bow Church DLR and bus services 276, 488 and 8.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1032391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.