4 bedroom detached house for saleMontgomery Way, Radcliffe, Manchester
- A superbly finished must see family home
- Located on a quiet cul-de-sac on a much desired residential estate
- Within walking distance of all local amenities
- Ideally paced for transport links to neighbouring towns
- Perfectly suited to families with spacious living both inside & out
- Spacious open plan lounge with feature fireplace
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with separate dining area
- Separate dining room & separate office
- Conservatory to the rear
- 4 good sized bedrooms with en-suite to the master
!!! A superbly finished must see family home located on a quiet cul-de-sac on a much desired residential estate !!! The property has the added benefit of being situated on a large corner plot with superb private landscaped gardens, ideal for families and those who wish to unwind after a busy day at the office !!! The property has been fully renovated throughout benefiting from under floor heating to the whole of the ground floor and is finished to the highest standard throughout making internal viewing an absolute must !!!
Property ref: 121_1329_4466721
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49350759.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4466721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JonSimon Estate Agents, Radcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.