3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVine Street, Kidderminster
- POPULAR LOCATION near to road networks
- FAMILY ACCOMMODATION with three bedrooms
- Centrally heated and double glazed
- Off road parking
- Internal inspection recommended
Traditional semi detached home situated in a POPULAR LOCATION with local amenities within the area. Benefiting from having OFF ROAD PARKING to the front and ENCLOSED rear garden as well as being centrally heated and double glazed.
Traditional semi detached home situated in a POPULAR LOCATION with local amenities within the area. Benefiting from having OFF ROAD PARKING to the front and ENCLOSED rear garden.
This property is IDEALLY LOCATED for access to the road network for the West Midlands and provides FAMILY ACCOMMODATION. Vine Street comprises of; hallway, good sized lounge and dining room, fitted kitchen with utility area, three bedrooms, master with built-in wardrobe and family bathroom
Further benefiting from being centrally heated and double glazed (where specified).
Having front entrance door and further door leading through to:-
Having staircase to the first floor accommodation and doors off to:-
Lounge 15' 6" (into bay) x 11' 11" ( 4.72m (into bay) x 3.63m )
Window to the front, central heating radiator, double glazed patio doors overlooking and leading out to the rear garden, laminate flooring and log burner.
Dining Room 12' (max) x 15' 6" (into bay) ( 3.66m (max) x 4.72m (into bay) )
Bay window to the front, laminate flooring and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 16' ( 2.95m x 4.88m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, single drainer stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit, integrated dishwasher, electric hob with extractor over and double oven in tower unit and work surfaces with tiling above. Double glazed window to the rear and central heating radiator.
Wall and base unit with worksurfaces over, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer and central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Doors off to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' x 12' 4" ( 3.96m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 13' x 12' ( 3.96m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 9' 3" ( 2.95m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the rear and central heating radiator. Cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Suite comprising panelled bath, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level flush WC. Part tiling to walls, central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Tarmacadam driveway providing off road parking and side access to the rear garden.
Having a patio area with lawned garden beyond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49351764.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMR306265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.