2 bedroom apartment for saleDollar Bay, London, E14
- 875 sqft
- West/South/East aspect
- Private winter garden
- 24 hour concierge service
- Under floor heating throughout
- Landscaped private resident's garden
- Resident's gym overlooking the dock
- Resident's lounge
A spacious and bright 875 sq. ft. 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom flat with the addition of a large 175 sq. ft. winter garden located on the 18th floor with spectacular west facing views of Canary Wharf's South Dock within the Dollar Bay development by Mount Anvil. This property comes with the benefit of a parking space.
Colliers International is proud to introduce this two bedroom apartment situated in an iconic landmark building in a unique setting. Dollar Bay is a sleek and stylish development on the doorstep of Canary Wharf, London's new emerging financial heart.
Features to note:
- Private resident's facilities
- Integrated Siemens kitchen appliances
- Visual audio entry system
- Cycle storage
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Situated at the foot of the South Dock
- Canary Wharf offers two shopping malls, pop-up food festivals, farmers markets and a selection of restaurants and bars.
- Excellent transport links from South Quay DLR station and Canary Wharf Jubilee station
- Transport links will be further enhanced in 2018 when Canary Wharf's Crossrail station opens
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49352121.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WED170131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.