3 bedroom terraced house for saleAdwick Lane, Doncaster
Withdrawn from Market
- 3 BEDROOM MID TERRACE
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- OFF ROAD PARKING TO REAR
- GALLEY STYLE FITTED KITCHEN
- WHITE THREE PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- OPEN VIEWS TO THE FRONT
- EXTERNAL INSULATION, DOUBLE GLAZED & GAS CENTRAL HEATED
- AVAILABLE WITH NO CHAIN
- INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER HOME
Inside this lovely family home the layout briefly consists of open plan lounge /diner with feature electric fire and spindle staircase leading to the first floor, galley style fitted kitchen and ground floor three piece bathroom suite with over the bath shower. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, two of which are doubles access to the third bedroom is via bedroom 2. The property benefits from external insulation cladding, uPVC double glazing and has recently had a Baxi central heating boiler installed, externally there is a low maintenance front and back garden with a useful brick built storage shed. Internally the property has been decorated and presented to a high standard throughout and is well worthy of an internal inspection.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49355268.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HIS-F1M1Z1HYCQ. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Property Store, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.